Corematic Engineering has been engaged by Terragen, an Agricultural Biotechnology company, to proceed a trouble shooting assessment on two bioreactors. In only couple of hours, the team has investigate potential cause of breakdown and identified the failure. With the support of the Terragen team, Corematic has replace the faulty PLC and has assisted with the calibration and commissioning of the bioreactors.
Thanks to a fast response and our expertise Terragen has manage to limit the operation downtime and such minimise the cost impact of the stop of production.
- Rapid response
- Multi option for long term preventive solution
- One stop shop for ;
- electrical install and commissioning
- probes calibration
- pneumatic repair
- Breakdown reduce by same day return to production
Consulting, Designing & Commissioning
Corematic Engineering has been engaged to create a heater blanket for their Schott bottle using remote control and monitoring.
- 2 blanket sizes designed
- Online monitoring app with historical graphing more
- Remote control app to adjust temperature and set point
- Compact controllers
- Alarms set up
- Remote monitoring and control
- Save time to record data
- Operate blanket from anywhere
- Accurate temperature control